Friday, June 8, 2012

Hire this man

If you see the header below show up on your desk, I recommend you contact this person immediately.
You're probably thinking, Wow. Is that Calibri font? How original. Hired!
I'm primarily looking to reengage in the world of higher ed again.  This time I want to be working at the intersection of social justice, service-learning, and global experience.  If it doesn't exist at your university yet, let me know.  I'm preparing my project proposal.

Angela and I would appreciate your prayers during the search.  We're both nervous already, getting ready to return.  Searching for a job just adds to it.

Blessings and thanks for the help you can offer.  If you know of any opportunities, let me know.  Also, if you think there is a better font than Calibri for a resume, share your recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment