Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bus Riding


Do you ever feel like someone is watching you? Yesterday afternoon and this morning I felt like that. When I looked up, I definitely had someone looking right at me. Two different ladies, different ages. My first thought was, "What do I have on my face?" Yesterday and today when I made eye contact, neither of them immediately looked away. I was going to raise an eyebrow or smile or blow a kiss, but I didn't. I just looked back. Then, sensing the awkwardness but not wanting them to feel too uncomfortable, I looked away. When I looked back, they were back to their world.

I wanted to tell you this story to encourage you to ride the bus.

Here's what I think was going through their brains: Admiration. They were thinking about how proud they were that a guy who could be driving chose to save his company money on parking, save gas, and help fight the Air Pollution Watch Level Orange of Dallas. So if that is what you are looking for, then I think you should ride the bus.

I probably just had something on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment